|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Jaw Drop. - Monday, September 27 @ 11:59 AM
SIANNNNNNNN, ALL THE TEMPTATIONS COME @ ONE GO, LOL. TEACH ME HOW TO CONTROL PLEASE. ^^ Movie with Jamie and Jonathan Lim later on. Justin can't make it. Awwwwww, he needs to go to a particular school for oral, thats the consequence for taking CLB. lol Alright, I hope I won't end up hiding @ one corner while watching " Devil ". lol Joking, I bet Jamie will hide! :D Just a few more days... ^^ |
|
|
Jaw Drop. - Monday, September 27 @ 11:59 AM
SIANNNNNNNN, ALL THE TEMPTATIONS COME @ ONE GO, LOL. TEACH ME HOW TO CONTROL PLEASE. ^^ Movie with Jamie and Jonathan Lim later on. Justin can't make it. Awwwwww, he needs to go to a particular school for oral, thats the consequence for taking CLB. lol Alright, I hope I won't end up hiding @ one corner while watching " Devil ". lol Joking, I bet Jamie will hide! :D Just a few more days... ^^ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|