|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Boo-shatz. - Wednesday, September 29 @ 3:38 PM
#1 Don't repeatedly ask me a particular question for more than 2 times. I get really annoyed. Well, except if you're asking me questions about homework. Not when you're asking me whether i.e. (Have you eaten already or not)! -.- #2 Don't be such an ass. You're not required to know every single thing. #3 I'm suffocating -.- Stop your nonsense, Ty. - #4 Omg, Alan sucks. We're talking on the phone and he keep asking, " walao, 为什么你们女人每次这样的... " LOL But of course I am not referring to and won't get annoyed by him la. Sorry, I admit that I'm bias. ^^ Much appreciated. |
|
|
Boo-shatz. - Wednesday, September 29 @ 3:38 PM
#1 Don't repeatedly ask me a particular question for more than 2 times. I get really annoyed. Well, except if you're asking me questions about homework. Not when you're asking me whether i.e. (Have you eaten already or not)! -.- #2 Don't be such an ass. You're not required to know every single thing. #3 I'm suffocating -.- Stop your nonsense, Ty. - #4 Omg, Alan sucks. We're talking on the phone and he keep asking, " walao, 为什么你们女人每次这样的... " LOL But of course I am not referring to and won't get annoyed by him la. Sorry, I admit that I'm bias. ^^ Much appreciated. |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|