|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Blurrrr like
Alvin's place for dinner last night. Look @ the amount of Sotong they put in the hotpan. Ok, I didn't dare to eat the Sotong at first. But Weifeng and Alan keep putting Sotongs on my plate. Then this Constance's law came upon : ' When eating Sotong, must chew for at least 10 minutes. ' Ok, seriously I chew a small part of the sotong for 10 min 17 s. lol Wf timed me. What a pro! :D |
|
|
Blurrrr like
Alvin's place for dinner last night. Look @ the amount of Sotong they put in the hotpan. Ok, I didn't dare to eat the Sotong at first. But Weifeng and Alan keep putting Sotongs on my plate. Then this Constance's law came upon : ' When eating Sotong, must chew for at least 10 minutes. ' Ok, seriously I chew a small part of the sotong for 10 min 17 s. lol Wf timed me. What a pro! :D |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|