At a certain perspective, you changed. But the crux is, who doesn't? I can't gurantee that I didn't change at all. I wouldn't even know it unless someone tells me. However, I'm glad that you change for the better :)
Somehow, I don't understand why people have friendship problems. Perharps its because I haven't really found a friend who gives me problem. C'mon, don't bear grudges against friends. If you've friends who gives you trouble and find faults with you, then don't bother being friends with such people. Isn't that as easy as abc? Don't give me crappy reasons like 'I don't bear to ruin and end the friendship / relationship'. The earlier you end it, the less headache you'll have isn't it? LOL
( Jamie & Cheryl, for the part on " friends who likes finding faults with you, don't bother to be friends with them ".. I'm the only exception. HAHAHA )
