" love you like a showerhead :D "
I've been saying loads of "THANKS / TY" to alot of people. I don't really remember who I've said it to. But special thanks to BFF'2010( AFIQ, YASSER, DARREN, SHUNSUKE, HE JIE, CHYE ANN, JAMIE ) lol, I can feel Mg's effort and time wasted on me :) Plus Jessie, YiLin and Vivien for making the pandan cake. LOL I ate 2 small pieces the moment I reached home since I was very hungry. Hahaha
Oh, I went to Ow's blog. And I like this one particular sentence alot alot alot. "Anyway, you are not a good friend to me, we cannot go out and play without constance cause you will bully me every single freaking time, to the verge of tears. 八字不合" - WoanTing wrote that in a post to TANYA NG YT. HAHHAAHA JOKE MAN. For more info, go to Ow's blog! Read the 1st August and 2nd August post for Constance and Tanya respectively. ^v^
Kk, nap time.