|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
一了百了 - Tuesday, August 31 @ 1:02 PM
Constance caught in this kind of dilemma? Haha, what a joke. I-don't-believe. I must have imagined it myself. But so what if it really exists? I'll still show my conceited look and fake ignorant. lol as I always tell myself.. Some things are best when left obscure. Reminder to myself: What I say is what I get. ( R & S! ) |
|
|
一了百了 - Tuesday, August 31 @ 1:02 PM
Constance caught in this kind of dilemma? Haha, what a joke. I-don't-believe. I must have imagined it myself. But so what if it really exists? I'll still show my conceited look and fake ignorant. lol as I always tell myself.. Some things are best when left obscure. Reminder to myself: What I say is what I get. ( R & S! ) |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|