I guess I'm so looking forward to weekends that my mind keeps telling me that today is Friday. It's the only time I can really take a longggggg rest. And do whatever things that I want, like sleep and watch television programme the whole day w/o doing anything. Whereas during weekdays, we're being dumped with homework and tests. Plus we need to stay back for supplementary classes, the moment we reach home we'll have to start engine and complete the homework on time. But anyway, I just abominate the thought of school / homework / test. Drains away all my energy. Ok, what a happy day today is. Because there is no Physics/Chem supp. Means I'm already home before 3pm. How nice! ^^
Tomorrow's Amath supplementary is from 3-6pm. So from 12.30-3pm I will go release stress by playing basketball / come home to take a nap before taking in more stress. Hahaha
Ok, should I go cut hair l8r? Tell the person to D.I.Y, cut whatever hairstyle they think is nice..:/ I'm looking for photos of many different types of hairstyle now, nothing seems to suit me. Tsk, if I'm a guy, I confirm cut mini-mohawk like Beckam. Too bad I'm a girl. lol, waiting for J-ME to give me a call after she is done with Geog test + basketball. Hm, so active.. Kk, let me post afew photos of the hairstyle that I prefer.
Oh my the last one, cool. But don't suit me lei. All look so niang. Siannnn, k let me think!



