I ENJOY TUITION TODAY BECAUSE OF ONE SENTENCE THAT MY AMAZING + FANTASTIC + AWESOME TUTOR SAID. " DON'T BE SO OBEDIENT ALL THE TIME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ALL YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ON TIME. YOUR TEACHER IS TRYING TO BE FUNNY BY GIVING YOU SO MANY WORK TO DO " Wow, because of that sentence, I feel so silly trying to rush the assignments given on time. RELAX MAN CONSTANCE, WHAT'S THE RUSH..WHAT'S THE RUSH( the beginning of 'Find A Way- Safetysuit' ). HAHAHAHA lol, A BIG BIG BIG TY TO JAMIE FOR SENDING ME THE SONGS. I was supposed to download songs for my tutor maid. But then in order to let me sleep early, she helped me download and send it to me instead ^^ XXN! ( Allah, she wanted to sleep long ago. I feel so guilty :/ )
Anyway, I realised that somehow my blog is full of JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEE/J-ME/MG. Wth I SHALL TRY NOT POST ANYTHING RELATED TO HER! :D Kk, actually I cannot promise lei, she's like a part of my daily life. And my previous post for her failed la. She never even cry! Sian.
KK J-ME IS OFF TO SLEEP. IM GOING OFF TOO! ^^