" Hi, thank you for being a good encourager, telling me not to give up profusely. & always cheering for me. You'll always have a place in my heart "
lol guess what? I wrote that on the little butterfly post-it note that Ms Liem gave to the class during RICH lesson. ( we were asked to write our gratitude/encouragements to someone or the whole class.) I wrote that instantly, without having a target in mind. So, I wrote '-Stranger' at the bottom of the note. Oh, we were taught about Forgiveness. And I realised that I still bear a grudge against someone-.-
Ok, I was quite irritated during Emath lesson...when I don't understand the Math question and yet the teacher simply exclaim that it was a common O lvl question and is relatively easy.. * explain like bullet train * then jump to next question. Wth? shouldn't have asked in the first place.
Hmm, I feel like jogging. It's been so long since I went for a real jog. I don't think I'll have the time to go out and enjoy during weekdays when we have to stay back for extra lessons every single day. Let's see..
Mon - English
Tues - Emath
Wed - SS/Geog
Thurs - Chem/Physics
Fri - Amath
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHOHOH, but there is something that (at least) caused me to laugh like a mad person. I saw Mr Hassan near the canteen area today. ( He came to Opss, for idk what reason. )
Then we talked for awhile. And before Jme and I left, he said, " You going home? Yes ah, go home straight away. Don't wander :D *flashes his teeth* " ^^ HAHAHA. I laughed like a retard until I was out of Opss gate. I guess there is no other teacher in Opss that'll cause me to laugh that much la, well. Maybe Ms Liem can.
Ok, Idol made my day! Kk, I wanna go take a short nap. See if got chance to dream about my one and only idol.
Wait, one last question. ( Oh, I hope someone sees this. Hahaha scarly my post too boring, people see till halfway then press the red cross on the top right corner-.- ) WILL YOU EVER TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU CRIED? :/ If yes, who is that particular person?