" COINCIDENCE "
Just like how Dwayne and Peck Kun always feel unwell during days that have wushu trainings. LOL Pk calls it 'Qiao He'. I've got no comments, since I do not have to attend trainings anymore.
Anyway, I went to the basketball court after Chem supplementary lesson and played for half an hour. ( I'm quite shock that I was so discipline to leave after playing for a short while, because usually when I start on something, I don't want to stop...well, that is of course excluding homework ) Oh, and I enjoy Chemistry supp today. Because the weather is so humid in the afternoon and while I kept staring at my watch, hoping for 4pm to strike. Teacher exclaimed " Ok, you may leave! " when it's only 3.35pm. Which means we only had lesson for around 40minutes. Cool man.
Kk, I'm gonna take a short nap.