- Selfless, always accompany me no matter what time is it.
- Teaching me ___( whatever subjects that I don't understand ).
- Always listening to my crappish crap.
- Understand me and can accept the fact that I love shooting people. ( when i say 'accept', is really accept. Even when sometimes I accidentally mention the word "stupid".. this best friend of mine also know that it was just a slip off from my tongue and I didn't meant it at all )
- So good temper that this person will rarely scold anyone. Hahaha, totally opposite from me. I'll probably just shoot the person off if I dislike him/her. Which has not really happen yet.
- A very cheerful person on the outer surface. But you'd never know, because the person who looks cheerful or happy-go-lucky, are those who'll feel sad on the inside. Apparently, they don't flash their emotion easily.
- Buy the things that I want when you got pass by the area. Oh, just like today. Buying beancurd for me plus Bro( and his friend ). So sorry to make you carry so many things. If I were you, confirm irritated alrd.
- Reminding me for alot of things, like test. OmyAllah, y'know how forgetful & last minute I can be.
- Knowing how over-hygienic I am and will sometimes take out tissue and wipe the place for me to sit :/
- Let's work hard for the final lap la, let's compete see who'll reach first. Just like in primary school when we're competing against each other for the gold/silver/bronze individual award and at the same time we're also gonna get the same medal for team work. ( Which means, lets both do well for O lvl and work towards our main goal. Mine was to be a high-ranking police officer, though I did have a slight change in my plan. Hahaha, I guess you're still not sure of your path la, GOODLUCK MG.
And,
JUST LIKE OUR COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP.
LASTLY......
LOL ^^
( SAME GOES TO ALAN & CHERYL)

