I took a short nap @ 9pm. Woke up at 10pm to watch the Channel U show. But today is not much of police scene, disappointment. Then watched movie with Bro again. I presume that people can guess what type of movie alrd. It's something related to cops also. Hahhaa
Anyway I can't get back to sleep. So I took out all the cards ( Birthday cards, Encouragement letters, Christmas cards etc.. ) that I received from my friends. Was reading Tanya's extremely BIG birthday card that she gave me last year.. Plus Woan Ting's orange card which she gave it to me after I commented that she was not sincere enough by letting Tanya do the decorations for the card and she just write a few sentences. Well, I was just commenting, didn't really meant it though ). However I'm happy to receive her card la, and I was grinning from ear to ear when I read the signing-off sentence of the card.. " Ke Lian Mei Ren Ai De Xiao Di ". LOL I feel so guilty after reading it. Tanya, I think we should just stop joking about Ow's voice when she sings la. Hahah eh HOLD ON... I never joke about Ow's singing for a longgggggggggg time already. ^^ Its not funny actually. That's YOUR unique style of singing~ :D But I think you used too much energy, Im afraid that you'll drain off all your energy! :/ ( Strictly Joking )
Next, is June's and Crystal's. I like both of their cards. June's way of writing the stuffs, she wrote constructive sentences, whereas some people just write a few words, give me the impression that they're just writing for the sake of writing. Crystal's card is because have my cool face, LOL.
Jamie, needless to mention. I still have the card she wrote 2 years ago. With many other then-classmate's wishes. Successful make me smile. Hahaha And I also realised that Jamie has changed her twits. From 2008's " BADAE " to 2009's " BIRTHDAY ". I think if she change her style of typing I'll find it strange. Nevertheless, Good job. HAHAHA Oops. *Blush* A few years ago, I was a twit too. But not that extreme though. I only remember myself typing you as " euu ".
It's 4AM already. I wonder if I can concentrate in class later on.
Oh, and as my title states, " Memories can be created, but when it's gone..it's gone ". Photographs are still the most realistic evidence of your happiness/sorrows/whatever you're feeling at that moment, right?