lol, Jamie wrote that for me during one of the RICH lesson. ^^
Hm, but I don't feel any sincerity lei.
Words so ugly
The smiley face not perfect
Gratitude? For what special event/occasion?
So many Constance in the world, also dk which one she refering to
LOL
全家福!
Hahhaa( abit too random ), I was @ Cheryl's blog reading some of her past posts.
( Sorry, please bear with my sexy legs :/ )
Surprisingly, I attended wushu training today, as a trainer. After school, Jamie reminded me that I promised Hui Xin to attend today's training. But I told her that I'll go depending on my mood. Apparently, I managed to drag my feet to school with totally-black wushu attire ( including shoe ). & I'm so glad that the Amath supplementary lesson is being postponed to next week. Finally a Friday that I can enjoy being home alone but still need to go training because of one
promise. But, at least I did enjoy the training today because I'm just in charge of teaching. And of course play games and think of the forfeit for the team that lost( hahaha ). And the most crucial point is because it's Jin Cheng's 'last day' as a coach. He's gonna enlist for NS on the 30thJuly. How fast.. I was just secondary 1 when he first graduated from OrchidPark. He's probably my best coach for sword. And I'm probably his best student la, for now! ^^ ( Ok, he did say that to me ) I'm a fast learner + I got high self esteem + I've got confident ~ Alright, that was crap. I know I've got super duper-ultra-extremely high self-esteem. Perharps
arrogant is the word. Especially when I switch on my 'shooting machine', some people may not be able to take it, but I know Jamie definitely can. Hahaha slight chances of her getting pissed in the future because of her good temper. Jin Cheng also mentioned that I'm a candid person. lol, I just love my character man. ( the straight-to-the-point, don't-waste-my-time attitude ) Alright, post a few photos before I zZzz.
lol, I have no idea who took this, most probably is Hui Xin. Anyway, I like the way I sit! Manly enough plus the no-facial expression face. Oh, and do compare my skin tone with Jamie's. ROFL
The Secondary 2s were quite thoughtful. They did a 'Farewell Card' for Jin Cheng. And since Current Captain( BL ) & Vice Captain( WX ) + Ex Captain( Ricky ) is not present. Naturally, it's the Ex Vice represent the team. LOL Ok, crap. The sec 2s asked me to present the card to JC, so I did as told.
Kk, goodnight. Ty Mg for sending me the photos ^^