|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Happy Birthday. - Saturday, July 31 @ 4:45 PM
Yep, from my Baby. But, I think she lost track of the date. It's 31st July today! :/ Nvm, I'm still quite glad that she remember about my birthday. LOL and sad that she cannot celebrate it with me. However, my family ( excluding baby ) and my two uncles are gonna celebrate it I guess! ^v^ I'm gonna be at home alone again. My dad brought my sisters to NDP preview. Gosh, this is their 2nd time watching 2010's NDP preview lei. I was hoping that my dad would give me the tickets so that I can pass it to Johnson since he wants to go watch with Jonathan. Or rather he asked me if my dad have any extra tickets. I forget about it until my Bro told me that dad has got the tickets.. Ok, how am I gonna answer to Johnson and WoanTing :/ "Sorry ah" |
|
|
Happy Birthday. - Saturday, July 31 @ 4:45 PM
Yep, from my Baby. But, I think she lost track of the date. It's 31st July today! :/ Nvm, I'm still quite glad that she remember about my birthday. LOL and sad that she cannot celebrate it with me. However, my family ( excluding baby ) and my two uncles are gonna celebrate it I guess! ^v^ I'm gonna be at home alone again. My dad brought my sisters to NDP preview. Gosh, this is their 2nd time watching 2010's NDP preview lei. I was hoping that my dad would give me the tickets so that I can pass it to Johnson since he wants to go watch with Jonathan. Or rather he asked me if my dad have any extra tickets. I forget about it until my Bro told me that dad has got the tickets.. Ok, how am I gonna answer to Johnson and WoanTing :/ "Sorry ah" |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|