Got these from someone's blog.
That's how Welfred looked like when he is about to get murdered.
Ok, and this Joker trying to act fierce.
( Photos taken on 3rdJuly @ Starbucks )
" All the good students wanna sit in front..."
I've officially change my seat to the back of the classroom! Then I realised that I'm still surrounded by guys -.- Oh, and its talkative guys. Just nice, if I'm tired during lesson, I think Alexander will keep me awake. lol or rather I think I won't even feel tired just by listening to KimYong's weird laughter. Plus Tanya! My new sitting arrangement is quite near to her. Hahaha I'm finally seated near to girls. ^^
Ok, as promised to Hui Xin. I stayed back after my geog paper and torture them. Well, actually I was just staring at them while they were doing stretching and at times, helped them by giving them a little push.
I was not in the good mood last night because there is Geog test today. Then I was unable to make up my mind whether to revise for it or not. Then I decide to just read through the last page of the notes :/ Nvm, at least I'm so glad that Geog test is over. Oh, and during the Geog test I was really hoping for someone to 'OPEN MOUTH' and tell me the answers...lol *scrutinize the class* wth, everyone was doing the test seriously.
( JAMIE )
TMR NEED TO REACH SCHOOL BY 8AM. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS, I'M LAZY TO CALL YOU. OR IF ANY AH MAO, AH ZHU, AH GOU SEES THIS, PLEASE HELP ME TO MSG/CALL JAMIE TO INFORM HER. THANKS^^
Zzzz.