Ok, the accounting quiz @ NP was tough ^^ Hahaa
( How did I came back to Khatib? ) Alexander, Jiahui, Kianhui and I walked 4km and we took approximately an hour to finally reach the Clementi station. -.- Wth. The rest of them took bus / went back with Ms Liem earlier. Well, we didn't expect the journey to be that long, hahaha. And Alex's GPS failed us la! We were hungry + dehydrating, so we went to Jurong, hoping to find Aston and settle there for dinner. But we went round & round only to see coffeeshops, so we decide to settle our dinner at one of the coffeeshop. I totally hate it when I'm so far away from Khatib with my uniform on! Since I'm back home already, I should stop grumbling. Hahaha I did enjoy the process. ( Ahem, J-me messaged me this sentence )
Kk, Alex and I are competing on our Math & Chem test results. lol I better buck up ^^