|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Always be my baby. - Thursday, July 22 @ 5:07 PM
lol, nevermind about the title. I typed that because I was listening to David Cook's Always be my baby. Hahah to be exact, I'm downloading a few songs for my tuition teacher's maid. And that song is one of the few that she asked me to download. Kk, off to download. Before that, HAPPY REDTARDED DAY! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|
|
|
Always be my baby. - Thursday, July 22 @ 5:07 PM
lol, nevermind about the title. I typed that because I was listening to David Cook's Always be my baby. Hahah to be exact, I'm downloading a few songs for my tuition teacher's maid. And that song is one of the few that she asked me to download. Kk, off to download. Before that, HAPPY REDTARDED DAY! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|