I'm super lazy to go downstairs to buy lunch! "I should've bring my wallet to school.." lol, I always remind myself to bring wallet to school but somehow I'll still forget to put it inside my school bag. But I've got my coin purse..though there is hardly any coins left because I use $4.50 of the coins to pay for the accounting materials + recess today. So, lunch for today = 3 ferrero rocher.. I feel like eating the whole box of chocolate inside the refrigerator.
&, I slept for at least 2 periods everyday for the whole of last week. So, I promised myself not to sleep from this week onwards. But....fail -.- Slept during mother tongue lesson today. Before I leave home for school today, I even looked right at my reflection in the mirror and tell myself not to sleep in class! Hey, it's acceptable right? Since I'm almost done with my Chinese O lvl except listening compre, plus teacher didn't teach today? ( I guess, because I slept even before she came in )
Anyway, ever since I've deactivated Fb account, the only e-mails I received are all from my Mom. Gosh..I've received 6 from her so far. HOW COME NO ONE SEND E-MAIL TO ME?! LOL
k, I MUST SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT. Gb.