" Like poles repel "
Just like me and my English teacher, Mrs Pandian -.- She made me stand for the whole 2 periods ytd, or shall I say..I was the one who asked for it. ( my pride, my pride, my pride! ) Nevermind, at least I persevered for the 50 min - 1hour. Take it as I train my stamina, hahaha.
Triple-Tap with Bro last night. Quite a nice movie. And the best part is, I rather watch movie than study for test. Plus it's not only 1 or 2 tests. It's 3! Ok, Social Studies is a no-way-to-pass-subject for me :/ So, other than that, I hope I can make it for Chemistry Practical test and Physics test..It's either I mock at Alexander's marks or he mocks at mine. lol, we shall see. Both of us are equally evil. :)
Kk, dinner then reply the lovable Kiayuen's e-mail. ^^
Bye.