" I CANNOT TAHAN MY FACE ALRD " - I told Woanting that literally :/
I'm so gonna visit a dermatologist tomorrow morning. Jamie will be Zzz-ing, Ow not free. TSK I THINK I ASK MY MOM TO ACCOMPANY ME
Anyway, ain't bangs supposed to look nice on cute girls? lol why don't it look nice on me? ^^ HAHAHAA. Opps. Joking. The hairstylist said that bangs make a girl look cuter. I can't believe that I actually went to the have a haircut and came home acting cute. What a joke.
But no thanks to Mr Chia who gave 3 exercises of Plane Geometry for homework before releasing us early. Basically, he had completed the whole of Plane Geometry then he said that those who've handed up all the assignments are able to leave. So to be exact, we earned the early releasal( Ok, I don't think there is such word as releasal. ). And I hate waiting. Especially on a Friday, when I need to wait for 2.5hours for Amath supp to start..