Ok, I went to gran's house. Before that met JS & WJ to print my ZYJ's stuff. lol & Charis cooked again. Cool, her cooking skills are
Ok, I continue looking through photos of the China trip. lol I intend to print out some of the photos. K, shall post one photo. My uncles who dote on all of us, nieces and nephews. Hahaha, my dad gave Bro & I money to spend during our trip to China. But both my uncle followed me when I went shopping( didn't wanna shop with my family cause we were looking for different stuffs ). Then both of them always insist on helping me pay
Me: " I want to pay by myself! You don't always pay for me. "
Uncle: " Nvm la, quite cheap. Plus I got no wife, no children. My money dk can spend on what things. " lol feels weird having two guys beside me when I shop. But I enjoy their companionship.
Wait, I think I'll just post some of the Shanghai Expo for Ow WT to see! ^^
K, these are small reporters from Singapore. We met them by coincidence when we went to the tea house the previous day. @ the Shanghai Expo also saw until them, plus the expo was freaking big/long/large/enormous/gigantic..we can actually meet them inside the China provinces pavilion. Got fate lei.
Ok, this one is taken inside the Shanghai expo, though not really related. BUT ITS POLICEEEE CAR. Nvm, got the word police also happy. ^^ My idol. hahaha
k, off I go.