Suddenly so lost. Don't know what to post. But anyway I'll briefly say about my trip to China.
It was a 8days 7nights tour with tourguide and other tourmates. Then my dad extended a 3 days stay in Shanghai so that we can explore the place ourselves.
Caught ToothFairy and From Paris with Love during the flight > Bus to ZheJiang > JinHua Double Dragon caves ( because there was alot of walking and climbing, my rubi shoe failed me. ) > Thousand Island Lake > AnHui ( oh I saw how those cheena kill the chicken/duck.. they cut the neck of the animal and wait for it to bleed to death . Damn disguisting. > Took cable car to almost half of the mountain then started climbing, we took 4hours to get to the summit > Spend the night @ a hotel on the mountain > XiTang, took a boat around Hangzhou > Shanghai our final destination! Visited Shanghai's highest building, the scenery = wowowowowowow. Then Shanghai's Expo 2010. Extremely BIGGG, HUGEE, ENORMOUS. lol Only went in to 3 pavilions only! (Denmark, South Africa and China provinces) We're too lazy to queue up. Plus the scorching heat. > On the flight back, I watched Jump twice.
Ok, photos are all with my dad, uncle and Bernice. Will post some of it when I get hold of it. Anyway this trip to China, I found out more about cheena people -.-
Firstly, they are very uncivilized. They smoke everywhere and anywhere! Even in air-conditioned place. And that caused me to cough my whole organs out during the trip. Then I start to have fever -.- Secondly, they are really super duper uncivilized. ( lol, still uncivilized ) They spit their saliva/phlegm everywhere. yucks, plus they make the sound. 'ahh-cakk-puiiii' Cannot tahan :/
Overall, it was a very adventurous tour. And I enjoy it pretty much, though I wanted more shopping since the things there are relatively cheap. ( some shopping centre only )
Alright, that's all for now.