Alright, I went to Derrick/Jamie's fb to grab those photos. Although I'm not in the photo with them, but I would still like to post it. lol it's good to see 4a1 being so....united? :)
O, and below is my favourite photo of all the 100+ taken...
LOL, ALL OF MY CLASSMATES WHO WENT SENTOSA GOT SUNBURNT. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ): I still have my normal skin colour, O except my face colour is very misleading, since my pimples makes my face look so r.e.d. :D Anyway, I went to Vivo to watch Ipman2, as according to the plan. Then meet up with the rest to have dinner @ Dhoby Ghaut's Just Acia( if I never remember wrongly, the spelling is acia ). The rest went back after dinner while Jamie, Joanne and I went Plaza Sing to shop. And not forgetting, ICE MONSTERRRRRR. ^v^ Ok, time to sleep. I'm looking forward to the Career Day later on! :)

