I had a lovely breakfast today @ Macdonald with Bro. Of course I had a hard time waking him up in the first place. ( SHAKE > TAP > SMACK SOFTLY > almost slap and kick him ) lol so I went to read my storybook for 20minutes before I start to scream my high-pitch-alien language.
Oh, speaking of the storybook. It's 'Voice Of The Heart - Barbara Taylor Bradford'. A very nice and tempting book. And I'm already halfway through the book or even more than that, which is ( to me ) still at a very slow rate because I read it practically everywhere. ( during morning assembly > recess > sometimes halfway thru the mock exam when I'm bored > @home > before I sleep ) Apparently, I am so in to the book. As if I'm a character inside the book.. as I read every sentence, I can imagine the images appearing in my mind. lol I know it sounds exaggerating, but it's true. It's also good to know that I've such keen interest in thick novels, I've always thought that I only liked Ghost stories / Detective stories only. I do feel a little guilty about reading english book instead of revising for my Mother Tongue language. Ah, my suay-ness had a relapse -.- My chinese electronic dict gone haywired initially and now it is completely dead. But here comes the hero, Ricky Ong for lending me his dict. lol
Ok, last night I was talking to my sisters about their school work & teachers etc. One told me about a teacher, Ms Tay ( they nicknamed her 'Satay' ). While telling her story, she was kind of worked up and was just about to scream, when the other start to critisize Mr Hassan -.- Well, I bet you guys can guess what's my reaction to that haha