NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS NUGGETS FOR LUNCH, AGAINNNNNN! tsk I'm lazy to walk down to the nearest coffeeshop to buy lunch but I'm damn hungry, so just toast a few pieces of nuggets and that will serve as my lunch.
O, yesterday I went Northpoint to have my dinner @ 925 Chicken Rice with Jamie & Cheryl. lol long time since I meet up with Cheryl. Of course not to forget my sourness. Hahaha I was entertaining myself the whole night. I know it's not funny, Jamie. Don't have to laugh at those silly jokes. While I did enjoy the dinner, I decided to come home early. But, just as I reach the bus stop for bus no. 811, the bus left -.- Then I waited for another 30minutes for another bus. Totally make my blood, intestines, organs, (whatever you can think of) boil..Plus when finally a bus stopped infront of the bus stop, it was so squeezy that a dark-skinned lady kept screaming and shouting for the people at the back to move in. O well, the moment I reach home I wanted to sleep so badly and forget about the annoying incident.
kk, I want to watch one or two movie before taking a nap. Which movie should I watch? :)
Oh, anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaggbqscTFE&feature=related - it entertained me for the few minutes. lol looking at the hand movements the guy did, it reminded me of myself, HAHAHA my sisters will laugh if they see it. Laugh at me though, I never fail to do childish actions when listening to that song.( at home only la )
Ok, I've made up my mind on what movie to watch. Valentines' Day & Cop Out. I hope it's gonna be nice! :)