I spent the whole of today with Tanya. lol
Ok, last night Tanya called me so we chatted awhile then we decided to go swimming today. The weather was humid, but the feeling of soaking your whole body in to the pool is damn cooling. Hahaha I'm so glad that after dragging for afew months, we finally made it to the pool! :) Hahah I'm saying like as if we took months to reach Safra. After that I went to buy my basics.
Alright, I feel like I'm wasting my precious time doing meaningless things. I've been watching The Autumn Concerto( 下一站,幸福 ). I've been telling myself to watch it since the beginning of this year but kept dragging till now. Ok, I'm still @ Episode 15. It's the first time I watch serial drama online, usually I find it so waste of time, and I rather sleep than watching it. Movie is a different matter, as it is just 2-3 hours at most.
Ok, off to watch.