|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Fierce - Monday, May 31 @ 9:08 PM
I've watched 'The Sniper - 神槍手' online. lol, listen to their bang-bangs. So motivated to be a police. Afew days ago, my dad drove past the old police academy. For the first time, I sat very still and kept staring inside hoping to see what it look like. lol but I only managed to look at the high wall -.- Ok, so is it really similar to those enclosed area in the teevee programmes? Hahaha, I really really want to see it with my bare eyes. I'm also curious about how they train, how many hours they train per day, what they consume for breakfast/lunch/dinner...etc. I'm just dying to know anything and everything about the police academy. Don't think I will ever have the chance...
|
|
|
Fierce - Monday, May 31 @ 9:08 PM
I've watched 'The Sniper - 神槍手' online. lol, listen to their bang-bangs. So motivated to be a police. Afew days ago, my dad drove past the old police academy. For the first time, I sat very still and kept staring inside hoping to see what it look like. lol but I only managed to look at the high wall -.- Ok, so is it really similar to those enclosed area in the teevee programmes? Hahaha, I really really want to see it with my bare eyes. I'm also curious about how they train, how many hours they train per day, what they consume for breakfast/lunch/dinner...etc. I'm just dying to know anything and everything about the police academy. Don't think I will ever have the chance...
|
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|