While walking on the way back home, I saw a few primary school kids across the road. Suddenly they shouted, "ATTENTION! *clench their right fists and put it on their heart* We the citizens of Singapore, pledge........." LOL So cute. I wanted to dash across the road and join in the fun! But, hehehe I was too shy. ^v^ I really need to salute them for being so daring! Hahah
Anyway, I'm left with another 2 more papers, which only adds up to 3 hours. Oman, it's just another 3 more hours.. but, I've alrd plan on what to do after exam! Hahaha ok, I just had a random thought. Why should I be a nice kid? Why do I hardly scold vulgarities or point middle finger? Just because it's unpleasant? Sometimes, it'll be great to just shoot a bit of vulgarities when you're really pissed off at something/someone. ( Of course not until the very extreme side) Maybe I should just point middle finger once in a while, right? ASDFGHJKL, WHY NOT SOMEBODY JUST TALK SOME SENSE TO ME AND TELL ME WHY SHOULDN'T I HURL VULGARITIES OR EVEN POINT MIDDLE FINGER?! lol I'm being so weird recently, my mind is like drifting to the negative side.
Alright, off.