I've been thinking about this topic the whole of last night, and I got really vexed as I kept thinking about it. And as a result, I didn't really concentrate on revising for the Chemistry test. Plus my Brother turned on his music. Totally not the environment for me to study! So, it'll be a miracle if I pass this test. It's not a difficult test, if you revise, you'll pass it. But too bad I didn't.
O, and it's not out of sudden that I think about the question. Well, of course something happened. But I don't feel that there is a need to mention it here. Anyway, I miss my friends from Jakarta! lol, I was too anti-social when I was young. Hehehe though I'm still very anti-social. But at least I'll take up the courage to talk to people I don't really know! :)
A photo of me studying in British International School when I was P3. I pixelated my face. Hahah it's too hideous.
( O, some of them are from Korea, Malaysia, Scotland, i-d-k.. Try looking @ their faces and guess! )
See you.
