Well, if only there is no school this whole week! I will already be on the flight to Taiwan with my uncle&cousin. Argh!
My Brother went to the airport today. And, I guess he has alr boarded the plane. Man, this is the second time I missed Taiwan.. But nvm. There will always be another chance. Alright, one week w/o Bro sitting beside me, using his laptop. W/o listening to his ultra-low voice, W/o his K-pop music. W/o his idiotic phone which kept ringing the whole day. lol it'll definitely feels weird w/o seeing him for days. But, he did brought along his lappy, so we could still communicate if I online though. O, and I hope he can pack the super-duper-long hotdog from taiwan back to Singapore! Which is so impossible.
Anyway, it's my uncle's birthday tomorrow!
I'm g'na have a little celebration for him later on. lol once again, I am @ home alone. So peaceful that I don't feel like stepping out of the house.
Bye.