Ok, I guess Friday is not a really good day for me either. Why am I always so clumsy? -,-
Instead of running 2.4km during Pe today, I went to the street soccer area to play soccer with Jeannes, Chin yann and Terry. I was the goal-keeper most of the time while the three of them kept kicking the ball. Hahaha what a fail goal-keeper I am. About Terry's powderful kick, I managed to block it from going into the goal post, but in exchange I got an injured wrist. Have been using my left hand to write after Pe. Although I can use right hand to write, but every movement I make, I'll feel the internal pain. Even a slight turn in my hand/arm also pain -.- I can't believe I got injure because of playing sports! 6 DAYS BEFORE EXAMS?! What a joke.
Well, I'll go see a physician later on. But my wrist is not gonna stop my plan for today. A swim @ Safra and beancurd at night! At most I'll use one hand to swim and eat using my left hand.. ^v^
Goodbye.