It's not that I want to compare. But, after yesterday's Changquan competition @ Chung Cheng High( Main ), I've been reflecting. Since the competitors have improved on their strength and speed, did I even improve? Or maybe that is the highest standard I could afford to reach?
Well, I'll be competing sword tomorrow. The weapon which I have the least confident. I've got no comments..
Alright, these few days I've been sleeping > going to school > sleep > school > sleep > school. However, I don't seem to have much energy even though I slept for a long period of time :/ O, need to cheer for OJY. JIAYOU AH~
" 8 weeks, can go to 8 ladies night lei! " - Changrui
What a joke. We were chatting at the coffeeshop after competition. And he mentioned that he'll have to serve 17weeks of NS @ Tekong because he failed his 2.4 run. ( need to get at least a silver ) Those who passed are required to serve 9weeks only. And he was giving the in-a-serious-deep-thought face. But what he said really made me laugh since I thought that he was gonna say something grievous. LOL ( 8 weeks, can go to 8 ladies night lei!) What more can I say? :)