For the past few days, my mind did not wander off to my computer. lol it's a good thing though.
I really have no idea what can I do when I switch on the computer, other than blogging.
Oyes, I finish reading the book, Wolf River a few days ago. It's an extremely nice book, attracted me since the first page to the very last page that I read. I don't even want to put down the book from my hands. Hahaha exaggerating, but really nice! ^v^ However, at those really physically intimate part of the story, is really very detailed. Wth, k time to do some brainwashing..
Ok, Change topic to Cross-country tomorrow. ( Girls - 3.6km Guys - 4.8km )
I feel that it's abit unfair, why is it that the girls get to jog 1.2km shorter? I would prefer all gender jogging the same distance. MUST BE FAIR RIGHT?!
GOODNIGHT.
