
Had Alan's birthday celebration( buffet ) at his house!
All I can say is that this year is the best birthday celebration for Alan since P5 to now. Hahahaha! We never really celebrated for him. Never really bought a present for him. But this year, I bet Alan is damn happy. With alot of branded presents! lol, Crumpler bag, Fred Perry wallet, Levi boxer, shirts bought from Somerset.... See, that's what Alan wanted. Tsk, he only goes for branded stuffs. Hahaha joking. But those things are what he wanted to get recently and we're all fufilling his wishes.
Anyway, Joanne and I had two rounds of food since there is still alot of food left. While Jamie wants to slim down, so she ate once only. Then we went into the house to cut the birthday cake. Alan's house was really full of friends :| After cutting cake session, we separated and do our own activities.. some people went into the room to watch Zombieland, some proceeded outside to continue with the buffet session. Alvin, 'David', Matthias, Jason and I was sitting at the living room and we play daidee. With Nel, Ricky, Ziyao rotating at first, but they went into the room too. lol, I wonder why they choose to squeezed 'like a pack of sardines'( describe by zhengyi ) in the room. lol and I've got to say this. Ziyao is only good at talking big, his skills for daidee sucks. (Opps!)
Overall, Alan's birthday celebration is quite successful. It's a pity Cheryl can not make it. Alright, off to sleep. Goodnight, BB.
.jpg)


