HOLIDAY IS NOT A HOLIDAY FOR ME AND SOME PEOPLE.
I've been going out during this whole weekend. Then for the next three days, I'll be going back to my primary school for the P5 camp. ( camp instructor/facilitator ) I've missed the chance last year because of wushu mock and training. So, I won't let the chance slip off this year. But, it's all thanks to my Bro though. He was the one who asked if I was free for the three days.
Then, wednesday we have a physics supplementary class. Which means I'll have to rush back home after the camp is over. Wth, it's gonna be tiring.
Thursday and Friday we'll be having wushu mock and training at Meetoh. I don't feel like going~ tsk, then the whole week is gone. ( Ms Liem style ) " Pathetic, really pathetic "
K, OFF TO PACK CAMP STUFFS.
GOODBYE MY FRIEND. SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING FOR POA LESSON, 8-9AM.