7.11pm....Jamie and co. should be at Alvin's house eating steamboat already! I have my own activity, so I didn't join them. But I do hope that the steamboat will be a successful one though.
Oh, P5 camp is offically over and I really enjoyed the camp, for the very first time. Wth. It's a good thing right? Well, of course I've to njoy myself because instructors have got the privilege to go out after the campers sleep and we can bathe as longgggg as we want. Plus it's my first camp with Bro ^v^ Hahaha but despite the privilege of being able to go out of peiying, I didn't even step out of school for the 2&half days until camp ended. On the second night, Cheryl, Huiping, Jamie, Alvin, Pann, Luiteng, Weifeng, Derek, Bro & I ( either had a long talk / slept / play daidee /together in the hall ). And yes, the most important thing in a camp is the Talent Nite! We did lots of cheers and 'dance'. Before Talent Nite ended, everyone need to hold each other's hands and sing Auld Lang Syne! Guess who held my left hand?! HAHAHAH IT'S A JOKE MAN. I TOLD WEIFENG, ALVIN, KELYN, CHERYL, JAMIE, HUIPING AND BRO THAT I WILL NOT WASH MY HANDS ALR + I WILL GO AND LAMINATE MY HAND + I GAVE THE DREAMY-STATE FACE -.- lol *clue: my long time idol since pri sch, even though this particular teacher is very fierce*
Anyway overall, I think it was quite stress-relieving to scream and shout at the P5 campers. ( I particularly enjoy doing this -->) Asking them to stop bathing and get out of the cubicle otherwise we'll kick the door open. Hahaha some of them will go, "okok, I'm coming out soon! ( with their terrified voice )" lol ye, I AM VERY EVIL :)
Now the camp is over, I'll have to concentrate on what I'm suppose to do now. Adieu