|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Sunday, March 21 @ 2:44 PM
Both photos taken at dairy farm. And, Alvin is pointing finger at idk who! lol that pervert! O, and since it was raining on the day we went trekking, I lent my umbrella to the P5 kids, but they didn't even return it to me. It was Alvin who found it and give it back to me. By the time, it was already in a not-perfect-condition. Tsk, there goes my black umbrella. Now, tell me where to find an umbrella which is totally black or white in colour?! I hope it won't rain in the morning for the next few week, or else I have no idea how am I going to walk to school. bzbzbzbz, bye |
|
|
- Sunday, March 21 @ 2:44 PM
Both photos taken at dairy farm. And, Alvin is pointing finger at idk who! lol that pervert! O, and since it was raining on the day we went trekking, I lent my umbrella to the P5 kids, but they didn't even return it to me. It was Alvin who found it and give it back to me. By the time, it was already in a not-perfect-condition. Tsk, there goes my black umbrella. Now, tell me where to find an umbrella which is totally black or white in colour?! I hope it won't rain in the morning for the next few week, or else I have no idea how am I going to walk to school. bzbzbzbz, bye |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|