Kids nowadays....
Recently, my maid was asking me what's the meaning of 'cb', 'lj' and the *f word. She told me that when she was on the way home( fetching my sisters ), she heard those primary school kids hurling those vulgarities. :/ What more can I say? I don't even know the meaning of those words when I was in primary school and even if I knew it, I don't practically use it in every sentence that I say.
Now my sister is beside me using the other computer and I happen to see the conversation between my sister and her friend. Every sentence is like asking my sister want to fight or not. ( quoted from the conversation itself, "gangster than gangster larhhh wan fight arhh you think very funny arhh show off you think you cool arhh" ) -.- See already also make me angry. I hope my sister knows how to control herself and not use vulgarities though. It's not a really pleasant thing hearing a girl/lady using vulgar words.
Ok, I need to rest badly.