HIIIIIIII,
(Yesterday), I was feeling very upset, frustrated, angry, idk what you call it. But the feeling was definitely terrible. So, I turn in to food. You cannot imagine the amount of food I ate.(green bean soup, noodles, fruit tarts, bread from bakery, fried rice, cadbury chocolates) lol, I ate continuously and watch teevee till late at night just because I do not want to think about the SS test today. I have no idea wth is wrong with me, I'm just trying to run away from reality -.- Very un-Constance.
But after thinking for a long time, I decide to memorise 3 paragraphs so that I can at least write something on the foolscape. Hahah better than handing up a foolscape with only my name, reg number, class and date only. However, since I do not have the mood to study, I went out of the room consecutively to continue eating the chocolates :/ Then I asked my sisters to play daidee with me. When my dad came in and told my sisters to go to bed since it was quite late then, he saw us playing and decided to join in too. lol daidee > 'showhand' > 21points > 10points with three cards (bro also joined in seeing that we've so much fun).
Oye, SS test was still managable. lol have slight chances of passing though. I really am going bonkers. Where did my very strong mindset gone to?! Nevermind, nevermind. lol, long day in school tomorrow.
Goodnight! ^^