|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
WILL YOU B BACK? - Saturday, February 13 @ 5:47 PM
Pinnacle@Duxton yesterday. RIGHT TIMING (AT NIGHT WITH ALL THE COLOURFUL LIGHTINGS), BEAUTIFUL SCENERY (FIREWORKS FROM THE IR..WOWWWWW!), BIRD-EYE VIEW OF THE MANY MANY PLACES (MAYBE WE SAW A SHOOTING STAR, I WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS) BUT TOO BAD, WITH THE WRONG PERSON. HAHAHAH JOKING ONLY. Reached home around 11pm then meet J-me and her mother around 11.30pm. We cab down to Chinatown. Like wth, I just came back from Chinatown and after half and hour I went again. Well, we walked around the whole place then watch Jamie's mother eat. Cab back and then Jamie and I went mac for supper. After walking for the whole day, my feet hurts so much. And the worst thing is, I did not buy anything except a cup of mango juice. lol and I was the one who suggests that we go Chinatown to walk. Well, it was my mother who sort of 'chase me out of the house'. She kept saying, " Go and ask Jamie or whoever to go chinatown with you.. GOOOOOOO~" So, I called Jamie. But when I saw my pathetic pimple face, I didn't feel like going. Butbut, Jamie and her mother already agreed, so. I went. O! MY! ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF GOING RELATIVE'S HOUSE WITH SO MANY MANY MANY MANYYYYYYY PIMPLES! CHARIS HAVE GOT A SUPRISE-SURPRISE FOR THEM, I HAVE A SHOCKING-SURPRISE FOR THEM:/ |
|
|
WILL YOU B BACK? - Saturday, February 13 @ 5:47 PM
Pinnacle@Duxton yesterday. RIGHT TIMING (AT NIGHT WITH ALL THE COLOURFUL LIGHTINGS), BEAUTIFUL SCENERY (FIREWORKS FROM THE IR..WOWWWWW!), BIRD-EYE VIEW OF THE MANY MANY PLACES (MAYBE WE SAW A SHOOTING STAR, I WASN'T SURE IF IT WAS) BUT TOO BAD, WITH THE WRONG PERSON. HAHAHAH JOKING ONLY. Reached home around 11pm then meet J-me and her mother around 11.30pm. We cab down to Chinatown. Like wth, I just came back from Chinatown and after half and hour I went again. Well, we walked around the whole place then watch Jamie's mother eat. Cab back and then Jamie and I went mac for supper. After walking for the whole day, my feet hurts so much. And the worst thing is, I did not buy anything except a cup of mango juice. lol and I was the one who suggests that we go Chinatown to walk. Well, it was my mother who sort of 'chase me out of the house'. She kept saying, " Go and ask Jamie or whoever to go chinatown with you.. GOOOOOOO~" So, I called Jamie. But when I saw my pathetic pimple face, I didn't feel like going. Butbut, Jamie and her mother already agreed, so. I went. O! MY! ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF GOING RELATIVE'S HOUSE WITH SO MANY MANY MANY MANYYYYYYY PIMPLES! CHARIS HAVE GOT A SUPRISE-SURPRISE FOR THEM, I HAVE A SHOCKING-SURPRISE FOR THEM:/ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|