Today, I was so confident that I will turn up for wushu training, that when Ricky June Alan Crystal Keith WeiChou ( lol, I can't remember who are the ones ) asked me if I will be attending training, I shouted yes. Wth shouted :/ But I told them that I will go home to take a short nap first since training starts at 4.30pm for B division.
BUTBUTBUT! One call from Charis -.- However I did hesitate for a while whether to go or not. I even called Charis twice to tell her that I won't be able to make it since I've got training. lol on a second thought. I went. It was my uncle's army graduation from the MOCC. I like the part where they sang their medic song. WITH UNITY, WOW!
OK, I JUST NAPPED FOR 2HOURS, LOL. BODY-BATTERY IS THREE-QUARTER CHARGED. I AM SO READY TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AGAIN!
The guy in green ! He is Andy's church friend. lol
Alright, BYEBYE.






