I'M SO SWEATY + SMELLY. YUCKS! Hahah, but I figured that I should do a short post before bathing.
Yesterday
English lesson, almost the whole class was asked to sit on the floor for not completing the assignments given afew days ago / some faults with the summary writing, e.g. the no. of words written was over-limit. So, half the class who did not even bother to do their summary was sent outside the classroom, whereas people like me who wrote over-limit were asked to sit on the floor inside classroom. Personally I don't feel any difference sitting inside or outside the classroom as long as we're asked to sit on the floor -.- I don't understand why Mrs Pandian wants to separate these two groups of people. lol but people seated outside the classroom was really blocking the path for others to walk past. Then some uncivilised people( it was still lesson time and for some reasons afew of them were wandering around ) kept hurling vulgarities at Mrs. P, plus they involved her mother-.- And they don't even dare to come straight at her face to say those vulgarities.
Well, at least Terence and Jeffery dare to rebut Mrs. P( though standing outside classroom ) but she can see their face clearly. I mean, I know people will complain about some teachers about their teaching style etc. But I find it futile to scold the teachers vulgarities, lol will they improve when you hurl them with vulgar language? Just do whatever you want, to complain about that teacher but when it comes to vulgar words, I don't think these pupils should scold a teacher this way. Afterall they are just people who're trying to help us with our studies. Hahah, I'm like too worked up already. But hey, I'm just trying to express what I feel! :)
Had a jogging session with Rick, Zw and Nel last night. So many many months since I last jog and it feels like I was drenched in a really heavy downpour. But it was great :) I'm quite excited about the 4.8km Cross Country.
-
OK, I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY JAMIE LIKES SOFTBALL. OR MAYBE OUR REASON MAY BE DIFFERENT. BUT TODAY AS I WATCH THEM PLAYING THEIR MATCH AGAINST IDK WHAT SCHOOL, I LIKE THE TEAM WORK. THOUGH SOME DID NOT PUT IN THEIR EFFORT BUT I REALLY HAVE THE SUDDEN URGE TO JOIN SOFTBALL! PLUS I THINK I WILL ENJOY A REAL 'SPORT' THAN WUSHU( YE RIGHT, SPORT ).
I'm so happy today. GREENBEANSOUP, LOLLIPOP, CHOCOLATE FROM FRIENDS. LOL it's three different people and I didn't ask for it! ^v^
Alright, bathing soon.