lol, even though Tanya and I already plan to go swimming today but since it was drizzling so we decided to call it off. Went to Northpoint to meet Cheryl & Jamie, Huiping & Crystal respectively.
- Finally the four of us( alan, cheryl, jamie ) being together @ Jme's house laughing out loud at whose jokes huh? HAHAHA JAMIE STOP GIVING ME THAT BLACK FACE OF YOURS. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LAUGH YOU'RE STILL GIVING ME A BLACK FACE!
- Jamie's mom cooked spaghetti, lol. And she insists that I have to go to her house to taste it.
- Jamie finally gave Alan, Cheryl and I our Christmas present, LOL after 2 months!
- And, the most important thing that makes me happy, well. I shall not say it. :) I'm not being secretive, but no point saying it, really.
Ok, one last question.
Kindness week is just a week. Will anyone continue to do kind acts after kindness week? Wth, imagine everyone being selfish, grumpy, holding on to grudges, bossy other than kindness week! wowowowow.