后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔后悔
Had a very long talk with Charmaine yesterday night while having our desserts at Serangoon area. The shop that we intended to go was not open for customer, so we went to the shop next to it instead. Then my dad, uncle, aunt, Charis and Andy was talking about is somehow related to the topic Charmaine and I were chatting. Then while talking, many things were running thru my mind. It's like a wake-up call to me. Anyway, I reached home around 12+ am. Was so tired that I didn't even complete the homeworks that were given. It's always like this, I tend to throw aside homeworks when Charis ask me out. tsktsk
Anyway, I was listening those really very old songs( which my mother don't even listen, or maybe she did in the past ) in youtube. Hahahah. I wonder nowadays which teenager will listen to those songs :/ I AM SO OLD-FASHION. BUT WHO CARES, 我喜欢就好 ^v^ !
Wth, I rejected the offer of going to Bottle Tree Park to have dinner. Then my dad just called to ask if I want to join Charis and co. for Swensen :/ Argh, temptations. nvmnvm, I SHALL GO.
O yes, ONG RUI QI. Thankyou for teaching me your Changquan skills. lol, im so lousy but tsk, luckily you've got the patience. If I were you, I confirm start shouting already lo. Hahahah :)
Off I go!