我知道我们的兄弟情不是怎么的脆弱对吗 ?
虽然我表面上什么都不在呼, 但是你应该知道我心理是怎么想的
怎么说我们都是狮子座.
I tried talking to you once, but you ignored me.
I replied tag in your blog, but you never even bother to reply my tags.
You should know I dont like to repeat things twice. When I ask whether you are fine or not, you didnt answer my question. Or rather you didnt even bother looking at me. I stopped asking.
I'm sorry, Ow.
I guess these things wouldnt have happened if I didnt block you from going into the classroom.
Thats when your volcano erupted and you said ' this time, time wont heal anything.'
( but i'm sure its all the collection of unhappiness on how we treated you )
I admit that I'm hotheaded. I shouldnt have massage your back.
And, what I feel is that. You should tell T & me what you feel unhappy about us so that we'll learn.
You've said in your blog that,
" good friends are the one who watch you cry "
" best friends are the one who make you cry "
And since both Tanya & me make you cry and then we watch you cry.
We're rightfully above than good friends and best friends.
Maybe we're your worse friends.
就算是看在友情的份上。
真真的友情是经得起考验。
难道我们之间根本没有友情/兄弟情 ?
虽然我表面上什么都不在呼, 但是你应该知道我心理是怎么想的
怎么说我们都是狮子座.
I tried talking to you once, but you ignored me.
I replied tag in your blog, but you never even bother to reply my tags.
You should know I dont like to repeat things twice. When I ask whether you are fine or not, you didnt answer my question. Or rather you didnt even bother looking at me. I stopped asking.
I'm sorry, Ow.
I guess these things wouldnt have happened if I didnt block you from going into the classroom.
Thats when your volcano erupted and you said ' this time, time wont heal anything.'
( but i'm sure its all the collection of unhappiness on how we treated you )
I admit that I'm hotheaded. I shouldnt have massage your back.
And, what I feel is that. You should tell T & me what you feel unhappy about us so that we'll learn.
You've said in your blog that,
" good friends are the one who watch you cry "
" best friends are the one who make you cry "
And since both Tanya & me make you cry and then we watch you cry.
We're rightfully above than good friends and best friends.
Maybe we're your worse friends.
就算是看在友情的份上。
真真的友情是经得起考验。
难道我们之间根本没有友情/兄弟情 ?


your computer wallpaper
It might just seem like a normal post .
But, you know I need courage to say out what I feel.
But, you know I need courage to say out what I feel.